When & Where: The Communitech Hub on November 28, 2017
As the only bank devoted exclusively to Canadian entrepreneurs, BDC is always looking for opportunities to leverage data to better understand and serve the needs of entrepreneurs. As such, BDC is looking to connect with companies that can help us obtain and leverage new types of relevant data to gain better insights and ultimately better serve our clients and potential clients. Specific opportunities for collaboration include:
- Finding new and creative ways to obtain relevant client and potential client data.
- Finding ways to facilitate/automate the collection of financial data directly from clients. (Acquiring financial statements from clients today is often done via email or obtaining physical documents.)
- Applying data analytics / AI to derive meaningful insights about clients on aggregate as well as on an individual basis to better predict and cater to their needs.
- Patrice Bernard, SVP Enterprise Shared Services
- Stéphane Bilodeau, SVP and Chief Information Officer
- Karen Kastner, VP Partnerships and Government Relations
- Pascale Roberge, VP Corporate Strategy and Initiatives
- Mario Toussaint, AVP Digital Experience
- Tamara Zimmerman, AVP Innovation