BMO Enterprise Collision Day
Monday, April 25, 2016
Presentation 10am – 10:45am
Private meetings scheduled for the remainder of the day
Communitech Hub, 151 Charles Street West, Kitchener
BMO Financial Group serves more than 12 million personal, commercial, corporate and institutional customers in North America and internationally. This leading financial institution is searching for innovative technologies to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Could BMO be your next customer? Find out at Communitech’s next Enterprise Collision Day. We’ll put you in the room with the right people.
BMO decision-makers attending this event include:
- Cam Fowler, Group Head, Canadian Personal & Commercial Banking
- Niti Badarinath, Head, North American Channels
- Andre Salvi, Managing Director, North American Emerging Markets & Partnerships
- Oscar Roque, Senior Manager, North American Emerging Markets & Partnerships
BMO’s goal is to connect with early-stage companies whose ideas and technologies will enhance their customers’ digital journeys in areas such as:
- Small Business. Leveraging BMO’s solutions and partnerships to help Small Businesses grow and be more successful.
- Consumer lending. Including tools for financial literacy and education along with enhanced digital solutions for use by various customer segments (for example, students).
- Leveraging data and analytics. Enriching customer profiles (for example, lending and adjudication, fraud prevention, know-your-client) to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
The Enterprise Collision Day begins with a presentation highlighting BMO’s current focus, why they’re excited to tap into tech in the Waterloo Region-Toronto corridor, and the value of partnering with this leading organization. Following the presentation, a series of private one-on-one meeting will be held.