Enhance the Urban Mobility Experience for the Citizens of Saskatoon and Regina
The Cities of Saskatoon and Regina are jointly looking for innovative start-ups, scale-ups and companies with technologies and solutions that will improve mobility around the cities and encourage people to reduce their reliance on vehicles.
The Cities of Saskatoon and Regina are looking for companies with technologies and solutions that:
- improve the service of moving citizens around the cities
- improve the connectivity of the cities – make it easier for residents to move between different modes of transportation
- provide flexible options to meet mobility needs to help change car-centric behaviour
- provide easy on-demand access to a range of mobility options
- provide mobility as a service – enable individuals to personalize their mobility around the cities
If your start-up, scale-up or company can support any of the categories above, and you would be interested in meeting with the Cities of Saskatoon and Regina, they would love to hear from you.
The Cities of Saskatoon and Regina are eager to explore partnership opportunities with an aim to pilot an application. Some financial resources have been allocated to assist if a suitable partnership is formed. Communitech is acting on behalf of the cities of Regina and Saskatoon. Any resulting partnership or award will be the direct responsibility of the cities and the vendor.
- Carole Tink, City of Regina
- Lynette Griffen, City of Regina
- Leah Goodwin, City of Regina
- Geoff Brown, City of Regina
- Sheila Harmatiuk, City of Regina
- Pat Wilson, City of Regina
- Norman Kyle , City of Regina
- Paul Ottoman, City of Saskatoon
- additional attendees to be added
Apply by May 13, 2019 (midnight ET) for your chance to meet with the decision makers at the City of Saskatoon and the City of Regina.
When: June 26, 2019
Where: Regina, SK (location TBD). You can pitch remotely, travel to Saskatchewan is not required.
Deadline to apply: May 13, 2019 (midnight ET)