When & Where: The Communitech Hub on September 28, 2017
About Jan Kelley: For over a century, Jan Kelley has worked with a broad range of clients from a variety of industries, including; Jaguar, Sobeys, EDC, Petro-Canada, Toyota, and Canadian Tire Financial Services. Known for their expertise in B2B marketing, they build brands, create experiences and generate results for local, national and global enterprises.
Challenge: Customer insight is the lifeblood of modern marketing. Success for Jan Kelley depends on connected data and using that data to better understand customer behaviour and motivation. Jan Kelley is interested in meeting with companies that are:
- Developing data analytics solutions to better understand customer preferences and anticipate user action
- Leveraging AI technologies to improve customer experience or enhance customer acquisition efforts
- Creating conversational interfaces and chatbots for personalized messaging
Jan Kelley wants to partner with tech startups in order to offer new marketing solutions that complement and strengthen the broad range of capabilities they currently offer to their clients.
Who’s in the room:
- Jim Letwin, CEO, Jan Kelley
- Chantel Broten, President, Jan Kelley
- Ken Nicholson, CFO, Jan Kelley
- Shannon Ballard, VP Customer Innovation
- Lynn Ridley, VP Creative
Apply before September 7 at midnight for the chance to meet 1 on 1 with the influencers at Jan Kelley!Apply now