On March 8, the world’s largest food and beverage company is coming to the Hub. Nestlé will be here to meet with companies and explore how to leverage new tech to change the way they do business with consumers and within their own operations and teams.
Nestlé wants to disrupt the way they market and sell their products through startup partnerships, new vendor relationships, as well as potential acquisition and investment opportunities.
The goal of the day is to connect with companies with solutions focused on:
- Managing and cultivating big data (analytics tools, market data management and data mining)
- Enabling payment-process improvements (funds transfer, etc.)
- Collecting new data to better understand how consumers interact with products post-purchase
- Using big data to enhance retail operations and performance (planning tools, promotional planning, post-promotional performance and cost analytics)
People in the room
- President and CEO, Nestlé Canada Inc.
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Nestlé Canada Inc.
- Vice-President, Corporate Controller
Think your company can help?
Attend Nestlé’s public presentation and/or apply for a 1:1 meeting by Thursday, February 9.
Nestlé Enterprise Collision Day
Wednesday, March 8, starting at 9:30am
Presentation 9:30am – 10:15am
Private meetings scheduled for the remainder of the day
Communitech Hub, 151 Charles Street West, Kitchener
Public Presentation Private meeting