When & Where: The Communitech Hub on July 26, 2017
Partner/Customer: Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada’s (TMMC) Cambridge and Woodstock plants are the most awarded plants in the Americas for vehicle quality. With industry-leading commitment to quality, innovation and respect for the planet, TMMC is always on the lookout for new technology to support continuous improvement. This opportunity could lead to partnership, piloting your tech on a massive level and/or having them as your customer.
Challenge: Downtime in any industry is very expensive, but especially for one of the largest car manufacturers in the world. Toyota is looking to partner with you to find solutions in the realm of manufacturing and inspection with technologies focused on;
- Use of predictive data analytics
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
Who’s in the room:
- Phil Rodi, Vice President of Manufacturing
- Ray Boorsma, General Manager, Information Systems
- Roger Ivan, Innovation Program Lead
- Engineering leads from each of Canada’s core manufacturing groups (Stamping, Weld, Paint, Assembly)
Apply before June 29 at midnight for the chance to meet 1 on 1 with the influencers at Toyota!