Seeking: awesome students
Exciting things are happening at Communitech and in the Waterloo Region tech scene. Our Campus Ambassadors are on-campus extensions of our brand and help spread the word about student opportunities by:
- Promoting Communitech’s epic student programming.
- Organizing information booths at tech-related events.
- Supporting our company reps by helping setup speaking opportunities on campus.
- Reporting back on student activity and interest happening on campus.
What it takes to be a Campus Ambassador
- You’re currently enrolled in an undergraduate program (not on a co-op term) at Conestoga College, Wilfrid Laurier University, or University of Waterloo.
- You have previous marketing, events or promotion experience.
- You have awesome time management, leadership, communication and project management skills.
- You’re currently involved with tech students/clubs on campus (asset).
- You're interested in the Waterloo Region tech scene.
- You’re available to volunteer 15 - 25 hours per term.
So, what’s in it for you?
- An incomparable ecosystem to build your network and grow your resume.
- Exclusive access to the latest tech events in the Waterloo Region tech ecosystem.
- Leadership experience through strategic planning, project management and promotion.