- We help data-driven companies:
- Solve complex data problems.
- Fund data research and product development.
- Find and access data.
- Find space and foster a community for data professionals.
- Develop a community for HD Mapping in Ontario.
- We also:
- Give small, medium and enterprise companies access to tech platforms.
- Help traditional businesses uncover their path to becoming more data-driven.
Centre of Excellence in Next-Generation Network (CENGN) partners with Communitech to enable the commercial growth of small-to-medium enterprises in the Kitchener Waterloo region. This video premiered at CENGN Summit 2019.
Get to know us and join the data community!
About the Data Hub:
Located in Uptown Waterloo, the Communitech Data Hub is a gathering place for the Region’s data-driven tech community. A collaborative space in a unique heritage building located in the heart of the Data District, the Communitech Data Hub is like no other.
It’s mission and goal is to address today’s demand for data-driven innovation. It is our collective goal to help companies—at all stages—capitalize on and effectively innovate around big data and advanced technologies. These include artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, internet-of-things, data privacy and security, smart cities as well as quantum research. We accomplish this through the data expertise that we’ve carefully gained over the last eight years as well as the frameworks we’ve developed to help companies understand the key aspects they need to consider as they strive towards data innovation. Learn more.