Every founder can be a fierce founder.
Fierce Founders Bootcamp is a fast-paced business and personal growth program that is open to entrepreneurs with a tech or tech-based company that have either successfully launched their MVP or are close to doing so. Twenty-five participants will receive hands-on mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs and experts as they build out their business models and work toward refining their pitch. At the end of it all, $100,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to the winner(s)…how’s that for fierce?
What you’ll get
- Develop your business model by exploring customer validation concepts
- Master your pitch
- Network with investors, advisors, service providers and other awesome companies in the fastest-growing startup ecosystem in Canada
- Grow your support system and expand your network of like-minded women entrepreneurs
- Attend exclusive workshops to learn about business fundamentals, funding, sales and marketing
- The chance for a spot in our six-month Fierce Founders accelerator program
Do you have what it takes?
- your startup has at least one female founder (or co-founder)
- You can clearly articulate your value proposition
- You have an understanding of your market
- You are a leader and are open to new ideas and feedback
- You’ve got the hustle and willingness to learn
Terms & Conditions
- Immediate family members or employees of Communitech or sponsor organizations may apply to the bootcamp, but may not compete in the pitch competition
- Selected applicants must attend all six days of bootcamp and complete all homework to qualify for the final pitch competition
- Bootcamp attendees will have their pictures taken for promotional purposes by Communitech
How to apply
Fierce Founders Bootcamp uses a rolling application format. We’re currently accepting applications for our next cohort.