Every founder can be a fierce founder.
Fierce Founders Bootcamp is a fast-paced business and personal growth program that is open to entrepreneurs with a tech or tech-based company that have either successfully launched their MVP or are close to doing so. Twenty-five participants will receive hands-on mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs and experts as they build out their business models and work toward refining their pitch. At the end of it all, $100,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to the winner(s)…how’s that for fierce?
What you’ll get
- Develop your business model by exploring customer validation concepts
- Master your pitch
- Network with investors, advisors, service providers and other awesome companies in the fastest-growing startup ecosystem in Canada
- Grow your support system and expand your network of like-minded women entrepreneurs
- Attend exclusive workshops to learn about business fundamentals, funding, sales and marketing
Do you have what it takes?
- your startup has at least one female founder (or co-founder)
- You can clearly articulate your value proposition
- You have an understanding of your market
- You are a leader and are open to new ideas and feedback
- You’ve got the hustle and willingness to learn
Terms & Conditions
- Immediate family members or employees of Communitech or sponsor organizations may apply to the bootcamp, but may not compete in the pitch competition
- Selected applicants must attend all six days of bootcamp and complete all homework to qualify for the final pitch competition
- Bootcamp attendees will have their pictures taken for promotional purposes by Communitech
How to apply
Fierce Founders Bootcamp uses a rolling application format. Next cohort dates to be announced soon! Stay tuned.
Applications for Fierce Founders Winter 2020 bootcamp closed November 13th, 2019.
In partnership with the Canadian Digital Media Network, the bootcamp is pleased to offer eligible candidates the opportunity to receive partial reimbursement for transportation and accommodation costs.
Disponible en francais