Every founder can be a fierce founder.
Fierce Founders Bootcamp is a fast-paced business and personal growth program that is open to entrepreneurs with a tech or tech-based company that have successfully launched their MVP. Twenty-five participants will receive hands-on mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs and experts as they build out their business models and work toward refining their product offerings. At the end of it all, $100,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded to the winner(s)… how’s that for fierce?
What you’ll get:
- Develop your business model by exploring customer validation concepts
- Collaborate with our team of experts to brainstorm better concepts quickly and efficiently
- Learn to pitch like a badass
- Network with investors, advisors, service providers and other awesome companies in the fastest-growing startup ecosystem in Canada
- Attend exclusive workshops to learn about business fundamentals, funding, sales and marketing
- The chance for a spot in our six-month Fierce Founders accelerator program
See if you have what it takes:
- your startup has at least one female founder
- your MVP solves a significant problem that can impact millions of people
- you’ve got the hustle and willingness to learn
Final pitch competition selection criteria:
Terms & Conditions:
- Immediate family members or employees of Communitech or sponsor organizations may apply to the bootcamp, but may not compete in the pitch competition
- Selected applicants must attend all six days of bootcamp and complete all homework to qualify for the final pitch competition
- Bootcamp attendees will have their pictures taken for promotional purposes by Communitech
How to apply
We’re currently accepting applications for our next cohort. Bootcamp dates will be announced soon.