Are you a female founder or part of a female-founded company?
The Fierce Founders Bootcamp is a fast-paced business and personal growth program. This incredibly popular and successful program is open to female entrepreneurs with a tech-driven company that have either successfully launched their MVP or are close to doing so.
Each cohort consists of 25 participants who will each receive personalized, hands-on mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs and subject matter experts who will help them build out their business model and refine their company pitch. At the end of it all, $100,000 in case and prizes will be awarded to the winner (or winners) … how’s that for fierce?
Who you are
- Your company runs on creativity, ingenuity and womanism (your startup or scale-up has at least one female founder or is female-led).
- You know your onions (you can clearly articulate your company’s value proposition).
- You know your customers like the back of your hand (you have an understanding of your market).
- You are a leader with an open mind, interested in new ideas and feedback.
- You only know how to hustle (you’re willing to put in the hard work and learn along the way).
What you get
- We help as you develop your business model by exploring customer validation concepts.
- We make sure you are the master of your own pitch.
- You’ll rub shoulders and network with investors, advisors, service providers and other awesome companies in the fastest-growing startup ecosystem in Canada.
- You’ll grow your support system and expand your network of like-minded women entrepreneurs.
- We make sure you’re invited to exclusive workshops to learn the ins-and-outs of topics like business fundamentals, funding, sales and marketing.
“Even before the Fierce Founders Finale, I felt like I won because I got to meet and spend time with all of these amazing, crazy intelligent, world-changing women. The money will get spent (lol), but the relationships and network we’ve built will pay dividends long, long into the future as we continue to lift each other up – just as we’ve done over the six days we spent together.”
Air Matrix Inc., Alexandra McCalla, winner of the winter 2019 Fierce Founders Bootcamp
How to apply
Fierce Founders Bootcamp uses a rolling application format. Next cohort dates will be announced soon but feel free to beat the rush and submit your application today!
Terms & conditions
- Immediate family members or employees of Communitech or sponsor organizations may apply to the bootcamp, but may not compete in the pitch competition.
- Selected applicants must attend all six days of bootcamp and complete all homework to qualify for the final pitch competition.
- Bootcamp attendees will have their pictures taken for promotional purposes by Communitech.
- In partnership with the Canadian Digital Media Network, the bootcamp is pleased to offer eligible candidates the opportunity to receive partial reimbursement for transportation and accommodation costs.