Are you trying to start a company?
Have a great idea? We can help. It’s what we do.
Fierce Founders Bootcamp is a program that supports woman and/or non-binary founders so they can start and grow their business – fast. The bootcamp is a six-week program that supports founders just like you as you validate ideas and work on building out an MVP.
We’ll teach you how to:
- Develop your business model.
- Explore your customer journey and validation concepts.
- Understand your market.
- Evaluate your competition.
- Understand your business opportunity.
You’ll also get a chance to:
- Network with advisors, service providers and other awesome companies in our community of tech.
- Grow your support system with like-minded woman and/or non-binary entrepreneurs from the fastest-growing tech ecosystem in Canada.
- Attend exclusive workshops on topics like problem statements and validation, market and competition analysis, ideal customer profiles, funding and more.
- Get personalized, hands-on advice and mentorship from experienced coaches.
Is the bootcamp right for you?
- Do you run on creativity and ingenuity?
- Are you validating your idea and working on building out your MVP?
- Are you a leader with an open mind and interested in new ideas and feedback?
- Can you attend weekly workshops and 1:1 sessions over a six-week period?
- Is your business located in Canada?
- Does your startup have at least one woman and/or non-binary founder?
- Are you ready to hustle and do the work?