Are you trying to start a company?
Have a great idea? We can help. It’s what we do.
Fierce Founders Bootcamp is a program that supports woman-identifying and/or non-binary founders so they can start and grow their business – fast. The bootcamp is a six-week program that supports founders just like you as you validate ideas and work on building out an MVP.
We’ll teach you how to:
- Develop your business model.
- Explore your customer journey and validation concepts.
- Understand your market.
- Evaluate your competition.
- Understand your business opportunity.
You’ll also get a chance to:
- Network with advisors, service providers and other awesome companies in our community of tech.
- Grow your support system with like-minded woman-identifying and/or non-binary entrepreneurs from the fastest-growing tech ecosystem in Canada.
- Attend exclusive workshops on topics like problem statements and validation, market and competition analysis, ideal customer profiles, funding and more.
- Get personalized, hands-on advice and mentorship from experienced coaches.
Is the bootcamp right for you?
- Do you run on creativity and ingenuity?
- Are you validating your idea and working on building out your MVP?
- Are you a leader with an open mind and interested in new ideas and feedback?
- Can you attend weekly workshops and 1:1 sessions over a six-week period?
- Is your business located in Canada?
- Does your startup have at least one woman-identifying and/or non-binary founder?
- Are you ready to hustle and do the work?
“As a woman in tech, I sometimes feel unsure of my capabilities and decisions. The Fierce Founders program empowered me with the tools I needed to confidently move my business forward.”
Marianne Bell, CEO, Toxon Technologies, Fierce Founders Bootcamp
How to apply
Our next cohort begins September 20, 2021. Submit your application today!
Applications for the fall cohort close on July 30, 2021 at 4:59 p.m. ET.
- Applicants must have at least one woman-identifying and/or non-binary founder at their company.
- A maximum of ten founders will be selected to participate.
- Selected applicants must be open to feedback and be coachable.
- Selected applicants must attend required sessions and complete all assigned homework.
- Bootcamp attendees will have their pictures taken for promotional purposes by Communitech.