Scale your female-founded company faster
Communitech’s Fierce Founders Intensive Track helps female-founded companies build out a growth plan to scale faster.
Participants receive hands-on support from our experienced growth coaches to execute a customized growth plan. The strongest growth plans qualify to receive matching seed funds of $50,000 from the Federal Economic Development Agency of Southern Ontario.
Who you are
- You’re a female founder of a tech or tech-driven company based in southwestern Ontario.
- You have less than $5 million USD in investment.
- Your team has a balance of both technical and business expertise.
- You are a Communitech member who has been engaged with your CSM / advisor for at least six months.
- You are able to prove matching funds of at least $50,000 at the time of acceptance into the program (funds from another government grant cannot count towards the matching amount).
- Your product is in market and generating revenue.
- You have a plan to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic to help better position your company for success.
- You have product market fit and have defined my ideal customer profile, along with a mapped out customer journey.
Thank you for your interest in the Fierce Founders Intensive Track. All of the matching funds for 2020 have been allocated. We will be re-opening the application in February 2021 and Intensive Track projects will start as early as April 2021. We are looking forward to seeing your applications next year!