Scale your female-founded company faster
Communitech’s Fierce Founders Intensive Track helps female-founded companies build out a growth plan to scale faster.
Participants receive hands-on support from our experienced growth coaches to execute a customized growth plan. The strongest growth plans qualify to receive matching seed funds of $50,000 from the Federal Economic Development Agency of Southern Ontario.
Who you are
- You’re a female founder of a tech or tech-driven company based in southwestern Ontario.
- You have less than $5 million USD in investment.
- Your team has a balance of both technical and business expertise.
- You are a Communitech member who has been engaged with your CSM / advisor for at least six months.
- You are able to prove matching funds of at least $50,000 at the time of acceptance into the program (funds from another government grant cannot count towards the matching amount).
- Your product is in market and generating revenue.
- You have product market fit, defined your ideal customer profile(s), and your customer journey is understood.
Thank you for your interest in the Fierce Founders Intensive Track. All of the matching funds for 2020 have been allocated. We will be re-opening the application in February 2021 and Intensive Track projects will start as early as April 2021. We are looking forward to seeing your applications next year!