Support and funding for women and non-binary founders
Communitech’s Fierce Founders Intensive Track helps women and non-binary founders build out a growth plan to scale faster.
Participants receive hands-on support from our experienced growth coaches to execute a customized growth plan. The strongest growth plans qualify to receive matching seed funds of $50,000 from the Federal Economic Development Agency of Southern Ontario.
Who you are
- A woman and/or non-binary founder (inclusive of gender-diverse individuals typically underrepresented in tech) of a tech or tech-driven company based in southwestern Ontario. Two spots available for those outside of Southwestern Ontario.
- You have less than $5 million USD in investment.
- Your team has a balance of both technical and business expertise.
- You are a Communitech member who has been engaged with your CSM / advisor for at least six months.
- You are able to prove matching funds of at least $50,000 at the time of acceptance into the program (funds from another government grant cannot count towards the matching amount).
- Your product is in market and generating revenue.
- You have product market fit, defined your ideal customer profile(s), and your customer journey is understood.
Applications are now closed.