It’s time to level the playing field and shatter glass ceilings
Communitech’s Fierce Founders Uplift provides funding and support to woman-identifying and/or non-binary founders from underrepresented groups to grow their business.
Successful applicants will receive $10,000 in non-matching funds and one-on-one counsel from Communitech growth coaches. We will be selecting up to 10 companies who have a minimum viable product (MVP) and some early traction to help nurture their ideas, elevate their business and grow as a part of our collaborative community.
To qualify for this program, you must be:
- A woman-identifying and/or non-binary founder from an underrepresented group.
- A coachable and driven individual.
- The founder of a tech or tech-driven company based in Ontario (eight spots available) or across Canada (two spots available).
- A company that has completed some market validation and has a few paying customers or pilots.
Qualified candidates will be selected for an interview process with Communitech growth coaches and up to 10 companies will be selected to participate in the program.
Participants will receive:
- $10,000 in non-matching funds.
- Hands-on support from Communitech’s experienced growth coaches to help build and execute a customized growth plan.
Applications are now closed.
More Fierce Founders programming
The Fierce Founders Uplift is a part of the Fierce Founders series of programs. Participants of the Fierce Founders Uplift can also apply for:
Fierce Founders Intensive Track
A program for women founders to receive $50,000 in matching funds and hands-on experience with Communitech growth coaches.
Fierce Founders Bootcamp
Not quite ready for the Uplift? We encourage you to apply to the Bootcamp, a fast-paced business and personal growth program for early stage companies.