Are you a high potential technology firm with a product-based business and rapidly scaling revenues or teams?
The Scale-Up Platform at Communitech, delivered in partnership with Invest Ottawa and MaRS Discovery District, is designed to help companies overcome three key challenges to rapid growth and market success: access to customers, revenue and talent.
With programs and services customized to you, the Scale-Up Platform provides qualified scaling companies with access to:
- Strategic Advisory Services – Strategic and specialized mentorship and advisory services tailored to your specific business needs, opportunities and challenges.
- Programs – Programs that help to build your internal business, market and research and development capabilities, and create a solid foundation for sustained commercial success. This includes:
- Talent development, attraction and retention
- Global market access and support
- Sales, marketing and public relations
- C-suite peer groups supplemented by seasoned growth coaches
- IP strategy and management
- Market intelligence
- Exclusive events
- Sector specific programs, infrastructure and support in areas like deep tech, clean tech, data and machine learning, IoT, and medtech
- Specialized programs for female founders and women-owned business
- Networks – Connections to sector, customer, investor and partner networks, decision-makers and influencers that help you to unlock new market, sales and revenue generation opportunities.
Looking to learn more? Contact our Start & Scale Team today.
About the Scale-Up Platform: Thanks to investments from the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario, the Scale-Up Platform is a collaboration among Communitech, Invest Ottawa and MaRS Discovery District that will help hundreds of high-growth firms attract more customers, talent, sales and capital, and increase their potential to become $100M anchor companies for Canada.
We acknowledge the support of the Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario.
Nous reconnaissons l’appui du gouvernement du Canada à travers l’Agence fédérale de développement économique pour le Sud de l’Ontario.