Based in Canada’s fastest growing tech community, the Fierce Founders Accelerator is designed to arm you with the tools necessary to build a scalable, kickass business. Whether you’re a new grad or a seasoned business professional with a new idea, Fierce Founders can help set you up for success.
Applications are currently closed, sign up here to keep posted on when they are open again.
See if you have what it takes:
- Your startup is based in Canada and has at least one female founder
- You have initial funding (up to $30,000 for us to match*)
- Your MVP solves a significant problem that can impact millions of people
- You’ve graduated from our six-day Fierce Founders bootcamp
What you’ll get:
- Up to $30,000 of fund matching, and we won’t take ANY equity
- 1 on 1 mentorship from Communitech’s EIR’s (that’s $10K worth of business training) that will help you set and reach your milestones, build and execute a business plan, curate sales and marketing best practices and more
- Your very own work space in the Communitech hub, where you’ll get exposure to the tech ecosystem and meet with investors, advisors, service providers and other awesome companies
- Customized workshops tailored to your company’s needs
- Specialized programming on process and funnel, finance, investors, product management, customer validation, marketing/storytelling, pitch coaching and more
- Up to $100,000 in Google Cloud Platform credits
- A UX review of your product by Google Experts
- Free Firebase Bonfire plan for one year
- Free User-Testing credits for 10 full user tests and five mini tests
*To be eligible for initial funding, your company must be incorporated in Ontario
Want to help spread the word? Here’s a handy-dandy media kit.