Located in Uptown Waterloo, the Communitech Data Hub at 14 Erb Street West in Waterloo is our second home and a clubhouse for the Region’s data-driven tech community. The Communitech Data Hub is 19,000+ square feet dedicated to our proven world-leading collaboration and innovation model. We bring together key players—from startups and global brands, to government agencies, and academic institutions —to inspire persistent innovation.
Focused on company growth and revolutionizing the way we leverage data, the Data Hub will continue buzzing beyond typical business hours. We’ll host educational events, skills development programs and workshops, and business advisory services, connecting companies to funding and customers. We’ll serve as a collaborative office space for a mix of tech and data-driven clients, and as a drop-in space for guests, featuring four seed topics including Artificial Intelligence, Connected Vehicles, Cyber Security and Smart Cities.
- A collaborative, modern, and inspiring space in a heritage building at the heart of the Data District in UpTown Waterloo
- Enterprises, Scale-Ups, Startups and Tech Enablers
- A mix of clients and skill sets will allow companies to go deep on data in an environment of support
- Flexible, collaborative model for collaboration with the ecosystem
- Special Interest Zone (SIZ) projects to connect enterprises with startups to solve problems with data
- Skills Development
- Tech and Business Advisory Services
For more information or to inquire about space at the Data Hub, contact Jacqueline Pitre!
The Communitech Data Hub houses the Open Data Exchange (ODX). For more information visit ODX.