No equity required.
Communitech Rev helps you with the vision and the process to scale your startup to $100M
Designed for companies that are product-ready and have big ambitions to change the world, but don't yet have the sales and marketing strategies they need to get there. Rev helps companies build, refine and automate their sales and marketing processes. By the end of the program, Rev companies will have an established and consistent revenue stream, and a solid plan for growth.
Rev builds a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and uses the power of peer learning combined with expert-led discussions to build the skills necessary to succeed at scale. And we do it all without taking a piece of your company.
Our Embedded Executives will work with you to refine your value proposition and develop a solid roadmap. They’ll guide you through building sales and marketing processes that are repeatable, scalable and align with your vision.
Rev companies are rigourous; they move fast and thrive under pressure. Early in the program, we’ll jointly define KPIs and sales targets that are unique to your business. We’ll help you monitor and analyze those metrics and make sure you meet your set goals. We expect you to deliver.
Throughout the program, we’ll work with you to maximize efficiencies and minimize the leaks in your sales and marketing processes so you can set and achieve even bigger targets.
Rev builds a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and uses the power of both expert-led discussions and peer-learning to build the skills necessary to succeed at scale.
There are lots of amazing benefits to being a Rev company - and here are just a few:
- Free furnished space in the centre of the Waterloo Region tech community at the Communitech Hub
- Hands-on time with Embedded Executives and guidance from an experienced Board of Mentors
- Warm introductions to potential customers and partners
- Free or discounted tools like HubSpot, SalesForce, Unbounce, Google, and more
- Structured program that keeps you accountable to your weekly goals
- Weekly hangouts with respected experts in sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Access to $4,000 Rev SLP grant for sales/fundraising outside of Canada
- The opportunity to pitch to experienced investors and compete for $100,000 at Rev Demo Day
Board of mentors
These respected entrepreneurs and mentors deliver group and one-on-one coaching sessions to Rev companies.
VP, Startup Services,
City Leader Waterloo Region,
Co-founder and CEO,
Advisory Board Member,
Nix Sensor Ltd.