Are the meetings you host working for you and your team?
Or are they lackluster appointments on people’s calendars that they feel obliged to attend?
Imagine the creative energy and potential impact you could unleash if the gatherings you host were productive, fun and provoked action. It’s time to ditch the old agendas you keep recycling for your regular weekly team meeting, company town hall or the quarterly board meeting and try something new.
Learn the practical skills to convene and lead gatherings that actively engage the talented and clever people you’ve gathered in high-impact dialogue that provokes change and inspires action.
Please register with your business email address as this is used to validate Communitech membership.
A maximum of five participants from the same organization will be permitted in order to maintain diversity of thought within the learning environment.
This program is made up of three virtual sessions:
Oct. 18, 2022
Oct. 25, 2022
Nov. 1, 2022
What you’ll do:
- Discover and experiment with new approaches to create purposeful, powerful gatherings that inspire action.
- Meet the diverse needs and ways of thinking of participants while cultivating open dialogue and critical discourse.
- Develop your capacity to ask questions and frame agendas that drive open and collaborative discussions.
- Leave with frameworks, ideas, possibilities and plans for developing and hosting artful, powerful gatherings.
- Create a plan and approach you will use to transform a gathering you host.