Aimetis Corp., a global leader in intelligent network video management software, announced today the Aimetis A10D Thin Client™, a secure and cost-effective PC alternative designed to easily decode1080p video from over 30+ network video manufacturers. The A10D is ideal for users who need more functionality than a traditional decoder but want less complexity and maintenance than a PC.
The Aimetis A10D boasts powerful image decoding capability by supporting up to 60 FPS in 1080p and providing HDMI output. Used with Aimetis Symphony video management software or Aimetis E-Series Physical Security Appliances, A10D supports video streams in MJPEG, MPEG4, and H.264.
Its compact design and easy setup make the Aimetis A10D ideal for public view monitors in retail and video walls in large-scale deployments. Simplified IT management and reduced end user training due to its intuitive user interface reduce the total cost of ownership as compared to a PC solution.
Other features include:
- 1080p video decoding from multiple camera brands simultaneously in full frame rate
- Customizable camera layouts
- Simplified installation with Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) and optional VESA mount kit
- Anti-theft support with Kensington Security Slot
- Native interface for use with keyboard and mouse connected via local USB ports
- Browser interface for remote management
- Easy camera layout selection through iPhone and Android Remote apps
The product is available worldwide in Q2 2014 through Aimetis distribution channels.
For more information, please visit our website.